ExpertOption Review Botswana
ExpertOption Botswanamakes clients a priority, making customer service its primary value. There are more than 100 account managers, each of which focuses on meeting client needs. The platform began providing services in 2014 and executes more than 30 million deals every month. So far, more than 37 million accounts have been opened. In this Expert Option Review Botswana we will explain how to trade on Expert Option in Botswana and get a bonus deposit to increase your funds for trading.
The company also aims to be reliable and simple, making it possible for anyone to start trading. Finally, it aims to deliver the fastest trading via innovative technologies.
- Social Trading – Traders can trade with their friends and family members and observe them making trades in real time. They can also use this feature to analyze the trading behavior of top traders and learn their strategies. They can follow Olympic Trade on social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Technical Analysis Tools – You can make use of eight indicators, four types of charts, and trend lines.
- Mobile Apps – Expert Option mobile trading apps for iOS and Android are the best finance apps in around 47 countries worldwide. They come with complete features and have already had more than one million installs. While owners of iOS devices can download their apps at the Apple Store, owners of Android devices can download their app at the Google Play Store.
- Desktop Apps – Although they have the option of browser-based trading, customers can download the desktop apps for MacOS and Windows for instant access, convenience, top performance, and excellent market analysis.
- Web Platform – The demo account is available on the web platform. Just click once to practice trading with $10,000 in virtual funds. It is easy!
Account Types and Minimum Deposits
Although many brokers offer clients only a single account type or perhaps two, there is an exceptional range of ExpertOption accounts.
It is also interesting to note that instead of creating an account level based on verification levels like many brokers, ExpertOption builds levels based on the size of your investment with the ability to upgrade to a higher account level.
There are five types of accounts available from ExpertOption, each of which adds benefits but increases the minimum investment.
- Basic – This level is meant for new customers who want to learn more before investing more money in trades. If a newly registered trader deposits $50, he/she becomes a Basic trader at Expert Option.
- Silver – Most traders start at the Silver level by depositing at least $500.
- Gold – Customers should deposit at least $2,500 to become Gold traders and enjoy a slew of benefits.
- Platinum – You achieve the Platinum level if you deposit at least $5000 in their accounts.
- Exclusive – This is the highest level, and customers can achieve it only on invitation. If interested, you should request your personal account manager for more information.
Depending on their VIP level, traders can enjoy the following benefits:
- Personal managers
- Education material
- Daily financial research reports and market reviews
- Withdrawals on priority
- Access to various trading strategies
- Open anywhere between 10 and unlimited deals simultaneously
- Invest anywhere in the range of $25 to $5000 on a trade
- Earn increased asset profit up to 6%
Basic accounts have access to all educational content. You can keep a maximum of 10 deals open at once with a maximum of $25 deals. The Silver account includes the identity of a personal manager.
They upgrade the maximum deal to 15 and the maximum deal amount is $ 250. They add access to daily market reviews as well as financial research. Gold accounts allow up to 30 simultaneous deals of up to $ 1,000.
They add priority withdrawals and increase asset gains by up to 2 percent. Those who have Gold Accounts and higher also get priority withdrawal.
The maximum deal amount for a Platinum account is $ 2,000 and there is no limit to the number of simultaneous open deals. Increased asset gain is up to 4 percent and you also get an account manager.
Those who have exclusive accounts get a senior account manager, increase property profits by up to 6 percent and get a maximum of 5,000 deals. This type of account adds access to strategies.
Note that the minimum investment amount for a single trade is $ 1, regardless of the type of account. It is also important to note that for certain account facilities the client will need to request that the feature be activated via email, at which time it will be activated manually.
Expert Option Advantages and Disadvantages
Expert Option is an online trading platform that lets you trade various financial instruments in a well-designed and easy-to-use interface. You can trade through their website or by downloading an app from them.
- Free demo accounts available.
- Proprietary trading platform
- Features desktop and mobile apps with full functionality
- Educational materials trading tools
- Multiple financial instruments
- Multiple types of accounts including VIP accounts and demo accounts
- 24/7 customer support
- Limited amount of options
- Many countries not accepted, including USA, Canada those in the EU
- 24/7 customer support is available only in English
Open an account
Whenever traders want to open a real account, they can click on the green “Open Real Account” button at the top right of the homepage. It opens a simple online registration form, which asks customers to input their email address and create a password. Then before clicking on the blue account open button at the bottom of their registration form check the box opposite the declaration, “I accept the terms”.
The minimum deposit required to open an ExpertOption account will vary depending on the type of account you choose, but the absolute minimum is $ 50. ExpertOption also has KYC methods to verify your identity to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Most of the time, Expert Options ask new clients to submit documentation after verifying both their identity and address.
The broker does not list specific requirements for these documents on its website, but it is safe to assume that ExpertOption has the same requirements as other brokers. Proof of identity must be government-provided and include a minimum of your photo, name and date of birth.
Proof of address should probably be an official document or bill so that your name and address are clearly displayed.
ExpertOption does not serve citizens and residents of the United States, Canada, the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Australia, North Korea, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Russia, Iran, and Yemen.
Some of the ExpertOption features and products mentioned in this ExpertOption review may not be available to merchants in certain countries due to legal limitations.
The Specialist Option FMRC is certified to comply with all applicable laws. It is fully regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). The client’s funds are kept in separate accounts with Grade A banks To protect sensitive information from all stakeholders, the broker has implemented HTTPS web protocol and SSL encryption.
ExpertOption is accessible via mobile and desktop applications. Their mobile app is available on iOS and Android and can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple Store. The desktop app is compatible with Windows or Mac.
ExpertOption Social Trading
One of the unique features of ExpertOption that is not available on other platforms is social trading. Social Trading lets you see other trades in real-time. You can trade with your friends or start following someone who fits your trading style. Another item that comes with Social Trading is a leaderboard where you can see how you stack up against more experienced people.
This is a unique feature that is not available on many platforms and can be used as a way to engage with other traders. It may not be for everyone to use, but it is something more than what others may say. If you want to see how this works, the demo account feature is being used. One of the drawbacks is that it can be confusing from the overall charting experience, but others among you may not agree.
Specialist Options Fully licensed by SVGFSA, a government financial authority that allows companies to provide financial and trading services.
Currently, the platform can be accessed from most locations worldwide, however, expert options are not allowed for US citizens to accept, although the platform is considering further expansion into new territories.
Expert Option Deposits
To make a deposit, go to the Financial tab in the main bar on the left side of the trading platform. Click the Deposit tab (which should be opened by default). Choose your deposit method, currency, and amount, and then hit Deposit.
Deposit options include major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard and Maestro, cryptocurrency and other options. Other options include UnionPay, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, QIWI, Fasapay and Yandex Money.
During the process of depositing funds into your account, keep in mind that the minimum deposit for expert options is only $ 50. With this deposit size, you will have a basic account. The maximum deposit size is probably set at $3,000 due to the payment limit.
Expert Option Withdrawals
There are over 20 different payment systems that work with the Expert Option withdrawal. For credit and debit cards, you can use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro or UnionPay.
Account holders can also use electronic payment methods including Fasapay, Perfect Money, Skrill and Neteller. Or you can withdraw via Bitcoin.
Remember that when withdrawing funds, up to the amount of your deposit, you must withdraw it in the same manner as your deposit. After you withdraw your initial deposit, you can choose a different withdrawal method for the remaining funds.
This is ideal practice for all types of brokers because it helps prevent money laundering.
You must withdraw a minimum of 10 USD at a time and the withdrawal request will be processed within two business days. Depending on the type of withdrawal, you may need to scan and send additional documentation to ExpertOption. In this case, requests for those documents will occur via email.
Expert Option Customer Support
ExpertOption takes excellent care of its registered customers. It not only provides a safe and secure online trading platform but also teaches newcomers how to trade. It includes a learning center including a glossary, trading techniques, graphical analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology, and fundamental analysis.
While full support is available in English, it is available in Hindi between 10:30 and 19:30 Indian time. You can use the following methods to contact a customer support agent:
- Phone – Contact the company by calling the number +44-20-3868-3160 or 000-800-443-0002 (for support in Hindi).
- Email Address – Email your doubts and questions to english@ExpertOption.com or hindi@ExpertOption.com (for support in Hindi).
- Online Chat – Click on the “Online Chat” button to instantly connect with a customer support agent.
- Online Contact Form – Input your full name, email, address, message, and phone number and then clicks on the blue Send button to send your message to the company.
Expert Options offers an online trading platform that is easy to use, especially for beginners because it has a lot of educational material that can teach them the basics of trading techniques. Although it offers a variety of accounts with special benefits for traders who make large deposits, financial experts advise newcomers to start with small deposits as trading is an activity that is subject to market risk.
If you have never traded before, we recommend starting with a demo account. The online trading platform is home to millions of satisfied customers from around the world, and we did not find any negative player feedback on any of the trading forums.